What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Learn how to secure your wordpress site the right way to fend off unwanted attacks no plugins required beginners to advanced & make it super fast.
- You’ll Quickly Learn How to Setup Your Site Using Some Key Server Side Settings that will boost your sites speed even further. The great thing about it is that after you do this its a set and forget it.
- You’ll Discover How Fortifying WordPress From The Inside Out: You’ll add a layer of security that you would not even think of doing by using a hidden gem inside of WordPress itself.
- Learn What Critical Files Need To Be Deleted Almost Immediately. This just gives the hackers a backdoor to your site and they should be removed at all costs!
- Increase Time On Site – This is a direct correlation with Reduce load time because the faster the site loads for them the happier your visitors will be.
- PLUS This Bonus Module Will Grow Over Time: Everything I learn to make WordPress an Easier & Enjoyable Experience You’ll Learn Here…
- Lower Your Bounce Rate – The Faster Your Site the less chance someone is going to click away because it’s taking forever to load.
- Plus Some Not So Well Known Optimization Tricks That You Will Be Master Of In Not Time…
- No Guarantee that the developers will always be there to keep them up to date
- They Can Bog Down your site to the point that your site can slow to crawl
- Your Opening your site to even more risks by adding yet another plugin
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Safeguard Wordpress scores 75.42/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://safeguardwp.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: safeguardwp.com you’ll also be taken through to safeguardwp.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)